Thursday, June 13, 2019

Unpredictable 💌

What can you really think of when you get stuck with this word in your mind?
Is it a term of joviality or despondency? It's like that memory, no matter how many times you try to move on with, it will always be present like a dark void in your heart, you have to relive through it every day!!
Even, I had someone very close to my heart, that person treated me like it's own always.
We were like as if two souls connected to one thread of life.
In happiness and sorrowness, it had my back always. It let me know, the meaning of life, as I grew older every day. It stood through my ups and downs. Having it was like seeing your own reflection everyday. I finally had someone in ages, who didn't judge me for anything ever. Never doubted my power of judgement. Obliged to it's love I was so much that I never felt the absence of my own sibling.
It raised me through my wounds, helped me heal my broken heart when I got dumped by someone I loved so more back then. It made me remember no one can be yours forever, they will remain till the time is meant to be. Never thought, I would meet somebody like you.
Can't ask for a more better companion in life. Always made me remember, not to lose myself, taught me to stay the way I am always.
It's presence in my life will always remain incomparable, little did it know, to be replaced forever.
Messy my life was, organised became with it's presence. Made me to love myself and to count on every second I live for.
My love for it, had no boundaries, it possessed the key to my heart of innocence. My innocence died with it's death.
If you are wondering why I referred the person as it, because I cannot say the name & how much I miss it. All these years, I have missed you so much & i wish I can make you meet the people of my own today. No, that "It" is not my boyfriend nor any of my relative, but always treated me like more than it's own.
As crazy as me, as obstinate as you, it will always remain the way as it had.
Mad , yes I am at you, you just left without a note. You just left leaving me void.
I will remember you always & when I grow old, I will narrate the story to my girl (saying your name, then).
I don't believe in rebirth, but if it happens ever, come back to me soulmate, I want you to know, wherever you are, you always matter to me💓

2 comments: